The As The World Churns Family

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Why I Love Texas




OK, remind me that I wrote this text next August when the kids won't even go out to the pool and swim because it is 112 degrees outside. But overall, I really do love the climate in Texas. We've had beautiful weather in the 70s lately and everything is blooming. The palm by the pool was a two foot tall plant that I thought was a bush. A year ago during a cold spell I covered it with a queen size sheet. That sheet would only cover a few fronds now. It has more than tripled in size in just one year!


Spring is in the air and it brings joy to my heart. These pics are just a peek at the beauty right here in my own yard.

1 comment:

The Coys said...

When can I move in? Still cold here in MD. Your house (grounds) looks beautiful!