The As The World Churns Family

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Ellis Facing Expulsion/Extradition and Deportation from Texas


As you know, Texas is a rather conservative state. So needless to say, Hillary Clinton support signs are definitely not a common sight, especially in our little bubble of a neighborhood. Anne recently ordered me up a campaign bumper sticker because she knows I am a fan of Bill and Hillary.

It will be interesting to see how many people say something to me about it when I start driving around town tommorrow. I'll let you know. I wonder if the police will start randomly pulling me over. I wonder if my Mom will still call me on my birthday. I wonder if my husband will come home from his business trip.

Hopefully they won't kick me out of the neighborhood, the PTA, the book club, or the state of Texas! Perhaps they will dump me over the great wall of Texas that they are building between the US and Mexico. Adios Amiga!

Give me strength!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think that it could be much bigger. You had better carry a weapon. Boo-Boo

Anonymous said...

The FBI recently discovered that Ellis' Mom (aka anonymous) has posted threatening notes on her web-site - Her own mother!!!!! Tough love, baby! I still love you Mom, even if you are a Republican:)

Anonymous said...

ABH, Ellis, ABH.......

Bo's friend