The As The World Churns Family

Monday, June 9, 2008

WARNING: Not for small children - bikini photo!

Well, today I went to Fran the lifestyle coach for my weigh in. I'm .5 pounds away from the 20 pound weight loss mark, but I am going to go ahead and post my bikini photo. I mean, I bought the new suit so I might as well show it off, right?

It's kind of scary to do this here on the internet where everyone can see it, but I'm trying to go a little outside of my comfort zone. So I went out by the pool today and took the photo in the lounge chair right next to the pool. Here it is:
















are you sure you are ready?



















I don't want to scare you!








keep scrolling down...




















OK, here it is:












keep going....



































Pretty HOT looking, huh??

1 comment:

The Coys said...

I KNEW you wouldn't do it!!! Chicken! Have a good time on your trip!