The As The World Churns Family

Monday, May 5, 2008

Polygamy - What's up with that?

It's been in the news alot lately. This group of people out in East Texas who are a radical branch of the mormon church and believe in polygamy.

I tell you, it is a cryin' shame what is happening to these people. It makes me want to head on out there in the middle of nowhere and save those women!

What, you say, could one suburban housewife do? Well, I'll tell you what my plan is. I plan to load up my SUV with a bunch of professionals and hit the road. I am going to grab some of the best hairdressers they have up at the local Supercuts and get a few personal shoppers from Kohls and we are going to help! Those chicks have got to be SO SICK AND TIRED of wearing frumpy hand-made tent dresses. I can't wait to get a good silky tank top and some short shorts on them. They will thank me for freeing them from their cotton bondage! And the hair ... I can't keep typing because their hair is so bad that it makes me too emotional... you understand where I'm coming from, right?

I'm not really into the whole time-share husband thing, although I'm sure it has it's pluses and minuses. But I gotta tell you that I would LOVE to have a couple of extra wives around! Especially these drones who do all the cooking and cleaning and childcare. That would free up alot of my time for some other important tasks. Important things like manicures, massages and lengthy gossip sessions at Starbucks are SO hard to squeeze into my busy schedule! Get those pesky household chores out of the way and I could accomplish alot more in life!

Too bad the guys started going for the young gals. That IS horrible. Seriously, no jokes about that. The sexuality with minors is absolutely inexcusable. But even if you put that aside, we have definite proof that these men are insane. I mean you would have to be out of your freakin' mind to want a 15 year old wife! When a teenager does the cleaning up, it looks like you have Stevie Wonder as a housekeeper. No thank you!

No comments: