The As The World Churns Family

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

We've arrived in Oregon!

I am so sorry that I have not blogged in forever! We left for Oregon last week at 5:40 in the morning. Just me and my three kids plus a friend of Anne's. The first day we were in the car for 19 hours! We drove all the way to Utah from Texas with just a few short restroom/gas/food breaks. The second day we were on the road from 8 am until 12 pm, with 1-2 hours spent visiting Bo's great grandparents in Idaho and enjoying some of Dorothy's Apricot Pie.

Was it Hell? Call me crazy, but it really wasn't. We did it last summer and it wasn't bad so I thought we would try it again. This summer was easier than last because I had Anne, who is 16, drive sometimes.

It WAS a long drive, but it was all worth it when we arrived at the cabin!

We spent the past week up at the cabin with our dear friends the Adams' and the Fischer's. I'm hoping to post some pics very soon...

1 comment:

The Coys said...

Are you taking a month-long blog hiatus. You can't, sorry. We miss your posts.